Our competitive compensation packages and great company culture makes Tim's a preferred employer in the industry. We offer a diverse range of work that makes every day interesting, challenging, and rewarding. Apply now to join our amazing team.
Parts Counter Associate
Tim’s Truck & Equipment Service Inc.
It’s the little things that make the biggest difference, and you know that great service is about the little things.
You like knowing your customers by name. You want to give them the best service possible. Your customers have a job to do, and you take pride in making sure they can get it done.
At Tim’s Truck & Equipment Service Inc., we’ve built our reputation on just that. Whether we’re servicing highway tractors, dump trucks, industrial and construction equipment, or farming equipment our commitment is the same. We offer the best customer service available and exceptionally quick turnaround times.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Parts Counter Associate who wants to share in the satisfaction of a job well done.
As the Parts Counter Associate, your primary goal is to serve our customers, internal and external, exceptionally well.
To be great at this job, you have:
- 1-3 years of parts sales experience with strong industry knowledge
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in Karmak, Navistar, Cummins and/or Microsoft Office an asset
- Great interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in fluent English language
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and independent with a sense of urgency and attention to detail is critical
- Willing and able to work flexible shifts if required
Your responsibilities will include:
Working at Tim’s Truck & Equipment Service
- Serving customers and technicians at the front and back Parts counters
- Identifying and sourcing necessary parts for the application
- Sourcing and ordering parts from a wide variety of vendors
- Searching company and supplier databases to locate parts
- Maintain inventory control through company systems and policy
- Maintain appropriate stock levels
- Working safely in accordance to WSIB, and company policy and procedures
This is a full-time, permanent position at our Napanee location. Expected hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 am-5:00 pm. Compensation for this position is $43,500 – $48,000 commensurate with experience. We offer a generous benefits package including matching RRSP retirement savings, medical, dental, life insurance, LTD and years-of-service vacation. We also provide uniforms and footwear allowances.
We’re a family run business, and treat our employees like part of the family. We have a small, committed team that’s a lot of fun to work with and we firmly support a work/life balance.
While we’re not a large company, we believe in doing things right. As a Navistar Parts & Service Associate of the Tallman Group, we have the highest standards for equipment and service, as well as access to excellent training and support for our team. Qualifications
- Experience working with heavy duty trucks and/or equipment
- Experience working in a parts or service department
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Experience working as a truck or heavy equipment technician an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Able to physically handle up to 50lbs
How to Apply
We ask well-qualified candidates to submit their resume through this posting, or by emailing your resume to email@example.com, or in person at 29 Commercial Court, Napanee. We thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position Available Immediately!
We currently have open positions for licensed truck and coach technicians. Are you looking for the challenge of working on a wide variety of engines, equipment, and heavy-duty vehicles? Tim's Truck & Equipment Service Inc. is a busy truck and equipment repair shop and mobile service located in Napanee, ON. We are committed to providing the best customer service possible. We are seeking a motivated, competent team player with the following qualifications:
- 310T Truck and Coach certification
- 3 to 5 years of experience in heavy truck or construction industry
- Possess a valid Ontario driver's license
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and oral English
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs and work under strenuous and noisy conditions
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Commitment to lifelong learning of trade skills in order to acquire and maintain minimum levels of certification for Navistar Diamond Certification and Cummins engine certifications
We offer a very competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, a Deferred Profit Sharing Retirement program, uniforms are provided and generous annual tool and boot allowances are given.
To be considered for an interview, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to 29 Commercial Court, Napanee, ON (Mon–Fri 7 AM–5 PM), or by fax to (613) 354-1700.
Or follow this link to apply through Fitzii.
If you're located in the Napanee area, or are interested in relocating to our area, and are interested in joining the Tim’s Truck & Equipment Service Inc. team, please fill out the eform on this page.